|Call for Abstracts open||11 December 2018|
|Abstracts closing date||5pm Monday 18 March 2019|
|Author notification||First week of April 2019|
This conference we are asking attendees to share their stories, experiences and information about the world of palliative care volunteering at the Afternoon Concurrent sessions.
The presentations will take the form of 15 minute talks by volunteers, volunteer managers and/or others in keeping with one of the following Streams:
- Stream 1 – Self-Care
- Stream 2 – Language
- Stream 3 – Story Telling
- Stream 4 – Community
You’re invited to give a presentation by first sending us an Abstract. The Abstract gives us an outline of your presentation and what the attendees are likely to learn.
How are decisions made about the selection of presentations? Decisions about the selection of Abstracts will be made by the Review Committee. The Review Committee will be asked to rate the Abstracts based on:
- Does the abstract provide a clear sense of what the presentation will contain?
- Does it fit within the nominated theme?
- Will the presentation be of interest to the target audience?
- Does the abstract reflect a high quality of expression?
Depending on the number of abstracts received,the most meritorious abstracts will be chosen to fill the 16 planned concurrent sessions.
What are the next steps?
- Read the Abstract information sheet and contact the conference organisers if you have any questions email@example.com.
- Email the requested information by the Abstracts Closing Date (see at top) using the link below.
- If successful, prepare your presentation for the Afternoon Concurrent Sessions during the conference.
We look forward to hearing from you!